So life's been a bit busy but when isn't it? Really, aren't we always busy? I was supposed to post some pictures for you all to see but you'll have to wait till I get some assistance.
I don't think I ever posted about Sam's amazing broken jaw but for those of you who were aware of it, the update is that he's doing well and has a 3 month wait before he needs to be seen again, unless there's another injury of course. We shall all hope and pray that that doesn't happen.
For those who didn't know about it here's the short story.
We went on a cub scout ride and Sam confidently rode his little tiny bike down a nice sized hill and then it wobbled and crashed. I crashed too trying to save him in his crash. He busted his chin and broke his jaw. I just got a massive bruise and a little road rash. I feel like I've said this before. Maybe I should check my own blog to remind myself of what I write. How embarrassing would that be to repeat myself. Oh well. Too lazy to check, you may just have to read that twice. Aaah!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe because you posted it on Facebook?
probably!
Post a Comment