So every year we get "Boo'ed" and my kids love it. I have to say that the older they get and the faster they can run the funner(it's a word right?) it is to "boo" in return.
For those of you who may be wondering what I'm talking about I 'll explain. Someone makes some treats, leaves them on your door with a little note and a sign, rings the bell and runs. You eat the treats(hoping they aren't poison), copy the sign and accompanying note. Place the sign in your window or on your door. Then you make treats and do the same thing to other people in your neighborhood. It really is fun. There's nothing quite like the mask of darkness so early on right now to help out as my three little stealth ninjas (full face masks included) sneakily "boo" our friends and neighbors. I almost give us away as I hide behind parked cars giggling at it all. Then when we get home my ninjas like to reenact how it all went down. "Mom, I was here and you were there by that car, which wasn't' a very good hiding place, and then we rang the bell, and then I ran here and Sam ran here, and it was so awesome" So for my friends in Ak, if this Darkness is already getting to you, go boo someone, it'll lift your spirits and you'll have a nice bit of cover in the early dark hours. :)
BOO!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids love it too! No ninjas, but plenty of giggling. :-)
I sent Jon and Ila to do this, I watched from the car. They had a blast, but got caught at one house, the guy who answered the door searched around all the parked cars, it was still fun though.
Post a Comment