Monday, October 19, 2009

Naming

Tonight at dinner my boys were telling me names they would give their daughters if they have them. David announced that he WILL NOT get married but he'll adopt some kids. Jack said he'd name his daughter Kamber, which is the name we gave the baby we lost. I tell him that's sweet and David pipes in and says "I'll name one of my daughters Mary" Which I of course have to gush over. Then Sam pipes in and says he's going to have 4 daughters and he'll name them "Amber, Charlotte, Mary and is that 4 Mom?". Me -"No that's only 3". Sam says -" and Scribbity doo" We all bust a gut on that one and he is obviously proud of himself for making us all laugh so hard. So then they all come up with totally ridiculous names. It was very entertaining.
Here I thought little girls were the only ones who thought about naming future children.

No comments: