I love being mom to 3 crazy boys. They keep my life interesting. Between strange and smelly science projects and questions upon questions upon questions we keep it exciting.
I'm gonna back track here for a minute. When I was a kid my big brother Ed and I (and maybe my brother John too) had a booger collection under the coffee table. I have memories of lying under the table and collecting said boogers. I know it's totally disgusting but I have zero memory of eating boogers, I just want that to be known, cause that's even more gross.
On with the story, I also had rock collections, feather collections, I loved pigs for a very long time and collected everything piggy but never did I have what my son currently has, a Toe Nail/Finger Nail collection. It's totally gross. When asked what he is going to do with them he says he's going to create something, as in a piece of art. eww. Think I could sell it on etsy? :)
I have a feeling that Jack could be the kid that grows up to make millions off the weird stuff he does. He has a great love of little pieces of foil wrapper. He brings them home from everywhere and makes things out of them. If I take Jack to the store with me he'll grab loads of those little green twist ties. He was severely disappointed last year that he didn't win the recycled art contest at school. He said the kid who won made a replica of Wall-e. Jack's was much more original.
That said any bids on the upcoming art?
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ahhu haa ha! You have to put warnings on posts like this so pregnant women can use the bathroom before reading. I seriously threw the computer down (it's a laptop) and ran to the bathroom after reading about your booger collection!!! I'm still laughing! Thanks!
I would try ebay for said artwork. Pretty much anything will sell if you make it sound awesome. My freidn sold toast before. No joke.
mmmm, was very aware of the pig collection, the booger one....glad you kept that to yourself! good luck helping with those art projects!!
That is so gross! I can understand foil and other materials, but people don't like art from body waste of any kind (like nails). EWWWW
Amber I thought you loved the "Bodies" exhibit. Isn't that kind of a scientific art. By the way Jack's new goals in life are to combine human DNA with Animal DNA. Oh I just wonder about that kid.
Post a Comment