Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little T

Sam loves these old school books at the library that are about letters. Each book is about a character named after the letter it represents and each character has a box into which it puts things that also start with the letter. He's been getting these books for two years now and still enjoys them. They are boring to me and to Jack as well as he apparently as he made his own version of the story tonight. We were reading about Little M who found some monkeys and mice and put them into his box but the monkeys didn't like the mice . . .

Then I hear Jack saying "Little T found some turds and put them into his box" He's giggling and laughing a bit and I'm trying hard not to but I must admit that there are times when potty humor gets me going too and Jack was doing a pretty good job. He continues "The little turds try to run away but a tornado tackles them and then Little T flushes them down the Toilet" By now the boys are full on belly laughing and I can't hide my smile any longer.

Silly boys.

When will I ever grow up.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Never grow up, it's too much fun playing with the kids!