Monday, June 7, 2010

Friends

Emma has been one of Sam's best friends since we've lived here. His brothers are trying to convince him how yucky girls are and sometimes I'm afraid it might work. Our friends won't live by us for too much longer but hopefully Jack and David won't be successful in their plot to convince Sam that girl's aren't fun to play with until they are gone. Sniff sniff

They are so fun to watch playing together. They play "Kids" and "big house" and "little house' Big house is when they pretend to be parents and little house is when they play with GI JOE's. Emma can play boy games without any hesitation but probably because she has a house full of brothers. I love it when they dress up like they are on secret missions with backpacks full of toy weapons. Sam will play some girl games even though he has no sisters but just because he's Sam. It may not last much longer but I'm sure glad it's lasted as long as it has.


No comments: