My pictures are out of order but here's Sam's b-day dinner. Homemade Pizza.
Sam loved his B-day breakfast. He got store bought doughnuts. He was in heaven.
Grammy if you read this note the red plate, we love it. For those of you who don't know about the red plate it's a great tradition. When someone has a special day or maybe needs to feel special I think of a reason to give them the red plate. Then while we are eating I usually ask everyone why they think that person got the red plate. It's good because that person can feel good since everyone will usually think of something different but good to say about that person and when they are all done I tell them my reason. It's fabulous and I highly recommend you start the red plate tradition in your home too.
I think this picture is so funny. This is a Jack look but Sam is learning it. So silly.
And my sweet boy. Oh how time flies. I have no more babies. sniff sniff.
2 comments:
That last picture is melt-worthy! Happy birthday sweet Sam!
I haven't done a Red Plate dinner in about 2 years - totally slacking. :) love the cake - you're so creative. Do you like how I'm finally catching up on your blog?
Post a Comment