This bag was fun to make. I used recycled school jump ropes in the handle. I'm cheap as most of you know. Some local stores donate home decor items to the YMCA here on base and I usually go and see if they have anything I can use. The fabric for this bag is also two of my pillows on my couch but it was originally one beautiful curtain panel. I loved it and knew I'd make something from it. I've never made the fabric flowers before but gave it a go and I think it looks cute. The inside is the same red as the handle and flower. It shows up much brighter on the compute then it is in real life.
As much as I loved making this bag I donated it to a fundraiser. I think it got $25. I thought that was pretty good as it's fairly simple, no pockets or anything.
2 comments:
I love it!!! So cute!
That is really pretty! You should look into selling your wares on etsy.com!
Check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/category/bags_and_purses?ref=fp_ln_bags_and_purses
Post a Comment