I've got this circulation issue that drives me crazy at times. While snow machining for my birthday my stupid middle finger would not recirculate blood. I squeezed it and kept it on the hand warmers but to no avail. This was 2 hours later when it was starting to get better. It's weird not feeling parts of your body at times.
I showed my kids and asked them to squeeze my finger (not pull it, he he) and they had a great time helping me. The unfortunate part is now they have each tried to convince me that they have similar issues but they don't. I forget what this is called but it's quite annoying. It happens in my toes too but more so in the summer when I wear rubber boots fishing. Go figure on that one.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's crazy!!
Post a Comment