Every year I make a gingerbread house for each boy to decorate including one for mom and dad. This year after eating too many ginger bread houses and thinking it was too much work we are deciding to make one big gingerbread house and everyone will get a side to decorate. Sounds fair to me. 
Jack loves to give me these little poses these days. Funny kid. His is supposed to be a section of a castle.David's is also supposed to be a section of a castle.
Sam's is an actual house because he took his to school to show his class. They read a story about catching a gingerbread boy in a gingerbread house and his teacher thought it would be fun for Sam to tell he class about it. I was there when he told them about it and it was so fun to see him proud of his little house. Cutie patootie.
3 comments:
That's so cute!
Who said they could grow up when we left?
Very cute, it does look like a ton of work, but good memories for the kids for sure.
Youre such a fun mom. I just hot glue graham crackers together. I cant wait until my boys can make their own. Robb helped/made Elis, while I helped/made Hudsons. It ended up being a contest between Robb and I. The boys got bored and watched a movie. Next year I'm going to take a cue from you and make my Gingerbread.
Post a Comment