Yeah, I'm crazy busy these days. We've got family in town and it's been a blast. Just thought I'd add to my list of egg edibles what we had this morning.
Grits, my boys love grits
poached eggs
whole wheat toast buttered with real life butter
and a yummy healthy addition yellow bell pepper and tomato salad. Basically just olive oil, white wine vinegar and salt and pepper for the dressing and sliced yellow bell peppers and quartered grape tomatoes and a few slice green onions. Tasted fabulous with our meal. Well I thought so at least. I always think it's great when I can incorporate veggies into breakfast.
Oh and the kids didn't even think about trying the veggies with breakfast but that's ok. more for me.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're the bestest sis-in-law ever. Loved the poached eggs, and everything you ever make.
Post a Comment