Gabe making a face for me. He was so much fun. Smart, sweet and cool.
Max is too cute for his own good. Last time I saw him he didn't really seem interested in me at all but this trip he snuggled, played and napped with me. I feel like we bonded.
I thought this was a cool bench, I think those boys are even more cool.
I just loved this cheesy happy smile.
I love that Gabe is into mummies, pyramids, Egypt and lots more cool things.
So we had some fun times and on our girls night in we watched a documentary about hair called "Good Hair" by Chris Rock. I loved it. Afterwards though we decided to cut our hair. It was crazy and fun. First my sister cut our sister-in-law's hair and then I decided to join the band wagon too. My sister is not trained in cutting hair but she did a pretty good job.
I didn't tell my family so when they picked me up they got a bit of a surprise. All of them liked my long hair. David told me "we saw someone coming and we said she looks like mom but it's not her but then we realized it WAS you". Sam has started to pet the very back of my head and tells me it's his favorite spot.
Here's my sister. I love her I do. I realize now that I never took any pictures with her. What a shame. She made me laugh and taught me a few secrets that I shant share here. he he aren't secrets fun. Bet you're dying to know what they are but I'll never tell. Well maybe never. :) My sister is kind, loving, giving, generous, fun, smart, ambitious, adventurous, and many more things. I think this trip may have been more for me than her. Thanks Katy, I love you.







1 comment:
I love sister time! Looks like fun and your hair looks great!
Post a Comment