Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recovery

Mike had surgery and let me tell you that I will need recovery from his recovery. :)  I've decided that I should probably not be a nurse or anything like unto it.  Poor Mike.   Let's just sum the last 9 days with this

"ouch it hurts"
5 days in bed
water bottle refills
empty milk jug to fill then empty ew!
pain pills
moaning
call to doctor
"Don't make me laugh!" who knew I was so funny
sleep, sleep, sleep
Walkie Talkies
long over due shower
helping to shower
drying between toes
fluffing pillows
can't go
can't stop going
"I need you"
"You're hovering"
hobble hobble
"Yay Dad you did it!"
He's doing much better now, thank goodness.  We have learned that the boys are better at fluffing pillows and helping dad get dressed than mom.  I knew they'd come in useful.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You survived it! I always just tell Andy that I'll hire him a cute nurse if he becomes bedridden!