Saturday, March 17, 2012

2 am

Yup, it's 2 am. I'm wide awake when i should be fast asleep.  I decided to do a biggest looser workout I got from the library at 10:30pm.  Probably not the best time to start but at the rate I exercise I figured it was better than what I've been doing. 

Did I mention to fuel myself for said workout I ate a few cookies worth of dough and then a couple cooked cookies?  Oh, I didn't, shoot, well now you know.  Yeah, I was asked to make something for a baptism tomorrow and I thought I had better do it tonight. 

For half a week I made a new plan for myself.  I could eat sugary sweets in moderation every other day.  It worked great for half a week.  I think I gained two pounds.  Oh well guess that's why I need that darn cardio burn work out.  It kicked my butt.  Rest assured I made sure all the blinds were closed lest anyone catch a glimpse of my body contorting in a sweaty mass.  I'm not very coordinated. ;)

I'd like to say I'll start tomorrow with another work out but I'll probably be too tired since i'm not asleep right now. 

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I feel the same way! And I keep my blinds closed too for that reason!