My Jack is now finished with Kindergarten and promoted to first grade. He's so smart. I'm so very proud of him. He's a really good kid too. His teachers told me that he was a glimmer of hope in their days. Now we have 2 months off and then David will go to Pre-K and Jack to first grade. It will just be me and Sam next year. I'm a little nervous, what will we do? David and Sam play so well all day together. I'm gonna have to get on the floor again and play more . Of course I guess I should be doing that already.
We've had such a busy week and I'm sure it will just get more busy as time goes on and we have to do more before moving to Alaska.
Right now my boys are sleeping in a fort we built in the living room. It's our celebration for school being out. Poor Jack's had a fever of 103 today and hasn't felt well but it finally broke and he seemed to be excited about sleeping on the floor.
Man is my Sam 2!!!!! I can't believe how defiant he's been. Granted he had no nap today but WOW! Every two minutes he was testing me after telling him not to swing from the refridgerator door or climb up the pantry or play with the light switches. He's a wild one right now. I feel bad cause I have to discipline him but boy I don't want him to continue to think he runs the show even if that's how it feels sometimes.
David has been pretty good. He acts overly sensitive at times for attention. He played nice for a while with Jack today and that made me happy. We watched Balto last night about sled dogs in Alaska. David loved it and now prays that Daddy will let us get a dog when we move there. He is my animal lover. We just got back from my parents house memorial day and there were 3 dogs and 3 cats there (not all my parents). David loved those animals up. He would often be found laying on top of them. Silly boy.
Today I made a purse. I am proud of it. I'll have to take a picture and post it. I don't do many projects anymore but it feels good when I do.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel so honored to be your first commenter ever!! HOORAY! Mary has a blog! I expect to be hearing a lot more from you, dear friend. :) I love hearing about your boys! It makes me want to go build a fort with my boys. I don't think they'd ever actually fall asleep in it - they'd be up all night! I want to see pictures of the purse you made.
Post a Comment