Monday, July 2, 2007

Morning Sickness

Oh how I love morning sickness, wrong bongo as we say in our house. I don't love it. But it sure does love me. I have not started puking just yet so I guess I should count myself lucky. I'm sitting here drinking a lovley crushed melon Jones Pure Cane Soda that a very sweet friend brought me today and to be honest, I think it's helping. That or the fact that my kids are asleep and I have the house all to myself might add to the improved feeling.

I actually am very lucky. First of all for those of you who don't know, I'm pregnant. Oh I guess you probably figured that out from the title. Some of you may know that Mike had a vasectomy less then a year ago. Well, I had decided to send a little prayer up to make sure we were doing the right thing and I asked that if we were to have more kids the surgery wouldn't work. Well, low and behold it didn't work. We found out I was expecting the week after MIke had his second Vasectomy. He told me I was no longer allowed to pray. He was in a bit of shock but has seemed to accept this change and is even thinking of the next vehicle we will purchase as our truck will no longer suffice.

I love our family and my boys are just beyond themselves with excitement. This morning Jack crawls into bed with me and says so sweetly, "mom , I love you and the baby" They keep saying cute things about the baby and ask every two minutes if my belly is getting bigger. Glad I won't be letting them down on that one. :) David is very watchful over SAm as he tells him not to jump on the baby. Jack and David seem to grasp that I feel pretty yucky too as they have been really good and I haven't been doing much. In fact tonight I was thinking about the mess they made with their art project and deciding I didn't feel like cleaning it up or asking them to when Jack said "mom I'll clean that up" then DAvid came to help. How perfect does it get! Well all the toys are still out but that's okay.

1 comment:

Angela said...

mary, you're so ambitious! This is a fun idea. Hopefully you'll enjoy the blogging. It seems to be a fun way to journal the day, if you've go the internet. I love the pictures you sent by the way. Sorry I've been slow in that department. The last time I sent pictures I looked at Sam and said to myself, he doesn't even look like that any more!!! Guess I'd better get on the ball. What kind of cake did you make for Jack's birthday? It looked full of creepy crawly things. How Fun! Kamber Rose is an adorable name-- I totally aprove! wink wink. Do you know if you're having a girl?
Your boys are so sweet to take care of you and the baby!!! Hope moving is going smoothly for you. We're having a stinky time of it. Sorry this comment is so scattered, I'm trying to tend Sam at the same time. Joe is somewhere in the library browsing. We love you, and we're thinking of you!
Heart,
Angela