
Sweet Scarlet, Johns' daughter. She is so much fun. I always love seeing her. Look at her toothless smile. Hope you enjoy a peek into my family.
My Dad adn my brother John. See our tents. It was like a little tent village in their back yard. It was a lot of fun. John was sweet and played with my boys. It's kinda fun to see everyone all grown up. Mike was a telling stories in this picture or as his family says "yeller dawgs" that means he stretches it a bit.




My baby brother Ben. He's ten years younger then me. He's currently at BYU and doing great. It was really nice to see him too. This was actually our first Stair family reunion that I can think of. We loved it. All except the part where Sam woke up and came to snuggle me then puked on my pillow. But hey what's a reunion without someone getting sick?
This is my Lovely sister Katy and her husband Bobby and their son Gabe. This trip Katy and Bobby were given the opportunity to adopt another baby. This time from Liberia. Hopefully things work out. It's a little girl and they will call her "Maggie" I love the name. Now that I'm pregnant I'm sure I'll be thinking of names too. Of course we have a girl name picked out. Kamber Rose. A combiniation of Mike's and my sister's names. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment