
This is my brother ED. He lives somewhere I've never been. I rarely see him and even more rarely receive phone calls from him. He's the kind of person who used to live in the woods in the summer to save money on rent. He's unpretenious.
This month I have received two phone calls from him. A miracle none-the-less. I beleive prompted by my recent loss but regardless, I am glad he called. It's nice to know that your siblings do remember who you are every once in a while. Granted I'm not the best at keeping in touch. In fact I thought using this blog would help but I beleive no one reads it so I am writing for myself. Weird since I have so many other things to do.
Must go will reflect on life's bigger questions later, my oven calls.
Ed if you ever read this for some strange reason. I love you, thanks for calling.
4 comments:
I read Mary, I just don't leave comments often. I have trouble getting into blogging and sending emails and stuff. Partially because I kind of feel like where I'm at in life isn't all that interesting. I mean the whole single and college thing is old hat to you guys. Also I mean what can I talk about nasty tests? Anyway I love you, and hope everything is wonderful for you out there.
thanks Ben, I am loved! :)
Mary, So good to see you out there. Alaska? Where at? I think about you guys often and glad to get your blogging email. It's sad that it's a good way to stay in touch! But it works. you can check us out too at:
http://www.vietmomandnguyenfamily.blogspot.com/
THanks welsh goddess. We are in Anchorage. THe biggest city here which contains half the population of the gragantuan state.
Post a Comment