So I have failed and will be running over to clean my friend's bathroom. I thought I wouldn't have a problem with it since my lovely neighbor comes and gets me every Monday and Wednesday. But alas on Friday I had a sick one. He was also sick on Saturday and today. So I have allowed that to impede my physical fitness. So Jessica, I'm all signed up and ready to scrub. :)
I don't plan on scrubbing next week though. ;)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You should have come up with this plan two years ago. I would either be way skinnier or would have always had a clean bathroom.
;0) Wish I could walk with you. Two more weeks and I'll be back in yoga class. I can't wait.
Crummy - You should get a free pass since you had a sick child.
We called it even. She didn't make it either so we are on for this week and I'm already done. :) Plus I made David clean the bottom of the toliet which was so severe I don't think I could let anyone else clean it. ew!
I hope you haven't had to do any more cleaning! :) Except, you know, for the regular stuff that is absolutely necessary!
I agree with LeAndrea...why didn't we think of that when we lived closer!? LOL Bathrooms are definitely on my hate to do list. :P
I hope the motivation keeps up!! Maybe I'll do this with my friend here....:D
Post a Comment