Monday, June 16, 2008
The only new picture I have
I attended one of Mike's work get together's and one of his coworkers said towards the end. "When I first saw you I thought your were someone's daughter and then I realized you were Mike's wife. I thought you were 18" Hard to imagine when in actuality I am 33 and this picture was indeed taken at the same event. Hmmm wonder why I don't look my age? :) My camera wasn't present at this time either but one of Mike's other coworkers took this shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I totally don't think you act your age either...but that is why I truly love you! You are so much fun! I want to be a cool mom like you!
Thanks. :)
woah! I heardly recognize you girl!
hhaha this is priceless! No one ever thinks I'm as old as I am either. And then whey they realize I have 5 kids...well it's all downhill from there. :)
I love that face! It's the Mary I know and love and miss alot!
Mary, I love the way you are always so positive about things. Keep it up! (And, keep us posted on the excercise, the more people you have to tell you didnt do it makes it harder to miss!)
Post a Comment