#1 Having your husband cut your hair. I woke up one day about a week ago and said "Mike, I want you to cut my hair." then I showed him how much, about 1/2 to 1 inch. Not much just a trim. When it was all said and done about 4-5 inches were gone. He did a great job though-straight across. I didn't realize how much I really like my long hair until it was taken from me. My boys, including my husband always tell me to leave my hair long. I sometimes feel like the family pet as my kids pet me from time to time. Really almost daily, it's very annoying.
Tip # 2 Leave well enough alone
I decided that I didn't like the fact that because he did what I said and cut straight across that my hair looked angled a little longer in the front. That brought back my memories of the years of bobs that were angled to be longer in the front and trying to not relive my high school days I decided to layer my own hair. This might be okay for someone who knows how to layer hair but not a great idea of someone like me who does not know how to layer hair. I have yet to fix my hair and had hopes of having my mother-in-law help me do that.
This leads to tip #3 Flying Military Hops is very frustrating and may not work out.
Yes free is a great way to be frugal but man is it hard. I know I'm a whiner and shouldn't be, it's been a full week of waking up every morning waiting to see if our plane is fixed and ready to go. Nope. I doubt it will be tomorrow so my dreams of having my mother-in-law fix my hair may be out the window but I did just find out my friend that lives down a few doors went to school for such things and may be willing to help me out.
Life is good and I wish you all happy frugal times.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow you have guts. there is no way i would EVER let a husband or boyfriend cut my hair. whew!
I'm cheap cheap cheap. I just can't help myself. I also let a stranger cut my long hair once with a pair of clippers. It WAS scarey. I survived and my hair grew back. WHew! :)
I'm sure you look beautiful! Besides you wear it in a pony tail most of the time I see you so it will just add depth to your ponytail! :) You are a brave woman, chica!!
Post a Comment