Do you remember that song? Ha ha been a while eh? Well tonight when I went to kiss my kids goodnight I noticed quite the collection of dirty socks on my David's shelf. I thought "Hmmmm why does he have some of his Dad's dirty socks up there too?" He didn't explain but when I asked for them he had to retrieve things from the inside. Must be a bigger sock for stashing stuff. Gotta love that David.
I also noticed the outline of a very large abstract painting on the wall. Hmmm I think that was orchestrated by the one and only Sam man. Tomorrow there may be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when he has to clean it.
Then as I bent over to kiss my Jack while he's reading his favorite Bionicle book and telling me about it I think "Hmmmm, what's he chewing? We don't have any gum" He's been eating his mini- For the Strength of Youth pamphlet Mike gave him a while back. Guess it went to good use.
Anything making you go"Hmmmm" lately?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL I love your kids.
Was that gnashing of teeth?
I love that you let them be boys! You are such a great mom!
Your boys are a crack up. Keep sharing the stories....they brighten up my days!
I love the 'Hmmm' moments! Well, I love them later when they are funny, of course!
I have those moments all too often! Like, how did my kids learn to stick their gum under the kitchen table? There is a garbage can 2 feet away! Why do I always find a pair of stinky shoes on the kitchen counter? Why does Oscar prefer to sleep on the floor rather than his bed? Hmmmm?
Post a Comment