Yes, It's true I have no ability to use my computer. I just found out that all this time of not putting pictures on my computer that there was a problem with my usb port. My husband fixed it and put the pictures on for his lazy wife. He does love me so. So now IF all goes well I will indulge you all in my trip to the Big Apple. I must caution you that I am an extremely lazy picture taker. I would say photographer but I'm not even close to that. Which I think is so funny because in 7th grade I wanted to be a photographer. My Dad even bought me a 35mm camera. My sister, who actually knows how to take pictures, now uses it. :)
Let us begin with our tour bus. A great idea. Make sure you get the right one though. Eager to get going on our journey we thought we'd snagged a better deal but missed out on actually stopping at the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn etc. We still loved it cause we were suffering from lack of sleep and the shock of no one to feed or clean up after so we road around and at least for me soaked up the warm sun. So this is my fantastic picture of people I don't know on the bus we road around in. Our guides mic didn't really work so I can't recall much of the history. Sorry.
My wonderfully fun Sister-in-law, Ains. She lives in the Big Apple and was lots of fun to play with after a long day of PR work. This is her fancy work environment. Ahh I miss my cubicle days, a little.

I am shamed to say that while I was with my wonderful friend from younger years we seemed to revert back to said years in behavior. Poor Ains had two 13 year olds to watch over. Fortunately no one got hurt and we all managed to have a few laughs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment