Friday, October 31, 2008
Apology
So this new look is a little chaotic. I know but I promise when it's not 1am I'll try and fix it. Now you should all be cheering that I managed to change it without any assistance! Yeah for me! I must force myself to bed now, so that I can rise early to take three tired children to the doctor so they can tell me if they'll help Sam with his poor little, or rather HUGE, wart on his foot. Poor kid. Why do they think 8:00 am and be 15 min. prior is okay? I mean really! I opted for that time over the 7:30am. I know quit crying free medical, what's to complain about. Isn't that why we joined the military anyway? It's a good life, I'm just no longer an early riser. Adios mis amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The frogs are cheesy and the picture of the lily pads in NYC are even cheesier on it. :)
WhaT are you apologizing for, silly girl! It looks great!! Nice work!
I love the frogs. And I'm so proud of you for figuring it out on your own. Your slacker friend in GA never called you to help you out!
MAry it's so cute! I love your frog theme. You should change you title to "just hopping along" or something silly like that... Lol!
Post a Comment