if your craving chocolate so much that you seek out the hidden halloween candy you bought on sale and are saving for christmas, that's inside a suitcase in your closet, you might be a little hormonal.
or every little insignificant thing your kids do like BREATH is about to drive you to insanity, you might be a little hormonal.
or every stinking song on the radio makes you think of your far away husband and how your life would be devastated without him so you start to get teary eyed struggling to not bawl your head off blurring your vision praying you won't wreck, you might be a little hormonal.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M PMSing! Oh yeah, I think I am.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha ha...i go through stuff like that every day, even when I'm not hormonal. let me know if you need anything while your hubby is gone.
You have chocolate..I'll be over in ten. I already ate my secret stash and secret secret stash plus my backup stash...it's going to be a tough next couple days. We should buy stock in chocolate!
oh, how many times I have been there! Love you Mary!
Post a Comment