Tuesday, April 7, 2009
treats
We eat too many treats in our house despite my constant reading on food and nutrition. I have to just let everyone know that one of my favorite healthy treats (at least I think so) is dried cherries and raw almonds. They are so dang good. Sometimes I add some dark chocolate chips to the mix but I love this little treat even without them. What's your favorite treat, healthy or unhealthy? I love oh so many unhealthy ones including this gooey chocolate pudding I made on Sunday. I was a bit disappointed as it overcooked but when it's made right oh man is it good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like one of my favorite treats - a mixture of dark chocolate chips, pecans or almonds, and dried blueberries. It's actually really healthy with lots of antioxidents. I also really love munching on dry cereal.
Look at you bloggin your little heart out!!
Grapes
Frozen grapes, regular grapes, marshmellow grapes...all AWESOME!!
m&m's. my weakness. especially peanut butter ones.
Healthy: I love chocolate covered raisins with almonds. I enjoy the ratio of 2 raisins for one almond.
Unhealthy: Brownies, Rolos, skor bar, Kit Kat, Twix, 100 grand, M&M's, Peanut butter cups. Pretty much anything chocolate:
Any baked treat for my unhealthy stuff. They're all so tasty. If I'm feeling healthy then usually just about any kind of fresh fruit that I can find that is actually tasty in Utah.
Post a Comment