We just went on a very mild bike ride this week and poor little Sam would hop off his bike at the slightest decline and walk it down. Now most people do that for the incline but not Sam. He does not want to be in pain like that again. Cute kid.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I'm on a roll
We just went on a very mild bike ride this week and poor little Sam would hop off his bike at the slightest decline and walk it down. Now most people do that for the incline but not Sam. He does not want to be in pain like that again. Cute kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are so cute!! I can NOT wait until all my kids are old enough to ride a bike!
oh my stink! I miss you guys!
How are you?
Post a Comment