Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stuff I like

So I have a folder in my pictures labeled "STUFF I LIKE". This bed is in it, don't you just love it? Not the bedding but the bed frame. I love it. My husband has recently informed me again that he would like ALL of our furniture to be light colored, round, log wood/cabin furniture. I disagree because I just don't really like much of anything that is all the same. I'm surprised that we have matching dishes and silverware because I think it's fun to have VARIETY in almost everything. Alas, we are so different and yet our relationship works. In fact we just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. Yes, that's right 11 years. So now you may be asking yourselves, "wow, I wonder what they did to celebrate" Well besides the obvious we went to (brace yourselves for this) . . . . . . The Shooting Range! Isn't that amazing. I told one of my favorite people this and her response was "Dang Mary, you're a redneck". Well that may be true but she is too. Okay not really but she teases that she left our redneck invested mountains in NC only to fall for a redeck from Denver. Ha, ha, I think it's great.
Oh, yeah we also went to a resturant with a reservation so you know that erases the prior red neck behavior. On the way we did listen to Jeff Foxworthy and confirmed that rednecks do not take their women to resturants with reservations, they prefer drive thru's with the second window and super sizing. :)
I want you all to know that I LOVE those NC mountains. Take no offense to the red neck jabber, it's all fun and games.




No comments: