So I found an old file that had some of my cell phone pictures from when we lived in GA. Since moving here to AK we no longer have the benefit of picture messaging. I can't even send them to myself. So I thought I'd let
ya'll see how little my boys were just a few years ago. Still pretty cute.

David the ever ready soldier. They still play with those
handkerchiefs (isn't that such a weird word?).
This puddle was great fun and Sam eventually just sat in it happy as could be. That bike jack is on is the same bike David learned to ride without training wheels as well as Sam. It's also the bike
involved in the broken jaw accident. We'll have a new one next year.

What's more fun then three little boys snuggled up in your bed? I think I had promised them they could sleep with me when Mike was gone if they were good. They thought it was so much fun. I think I ended up in one of their beds though. :)

Watch out world, a fierce ninja warrior is about to unleash his best moves. I love this picture.
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute!! I miss you guys! Come back to Utah!!
they were so little!!!
I missed picture messaging up there too.
Ha ha, they're so cute! Love the ninja face. Your boys sure are growing up, aren't they?
You know, when we first moved here, our picture messaging didn't work, but we recently tried it and it was successful! Have you tried it lately?
Post a Comment