Mike's official photo. He no longer has the glasses though. I'm still getting used to seeing his eyes all the time. It's nice though. Monday, November 16, 2009
Veterans Day has come and gone but I thought I'd post a couple pictures anyway. Courtesy of our summer trip and someone else being in charge of the camera. :) This is Mike and his Dad at a memorial by Denali. It was such a beautiful day, incredible really. We saw Denali and only about 10% of visitors really get to see it, so we felt lucky. Mike's really enjoyed being able to relate some of his military experiences with his Dad. Their jobs were totally different but they've been to some of the same places and it's sweet to hear when they talk of their memories/experiences. Mike's been to Japan a couple times now and his Dad served there for a time. It's fun to think that these father/son experiences continue even when we're all grown up.
Mike's official photo. He no longer has the glasses though. I'm still getting used to seeing his eyes all the time. It's nice though.
Mike's official photo. He no longer has the glasses though. I'm still getting used to seeing his eyes all the time. It's nice though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh blues! Chris hasn't had to wear his in a LONG time...which is probably good cuz I'm sure it wouldn't fit!
Ha ha oh well!
How are you doing?
Hey, Mike is quite a striking guy in uniform, eh? You need to post some pics of Mike without the glasses. How is everything holding up with his eyes anyways?
Post a Comment