Friday, December 4, 2009

ho ho hum

So you'd think my kids would be happy to see Santa but the looks on their faces do not confirm such a thought. This was at Mike's work party and yet once again I was without a camera, fortunately they had someone there set up to take pictures, he even sent them out the next day. Too bad I can't have someone do that for me all the time. :)
Sam was happy but didn't really look at the camera, he wasn't sure this was the real Santa or not.
David looks a bit worried, he also questioned whether this was the real deal or not before he sat on his lap but afterward he was sure he wasn't "The" Santa.

Jack almost looks in pain here. As far as I can tell Jack does truly believe in Santa but had no doubts that this guy was a fake. I mean really look at his beard, it's obvious. Nothing gets past Jack.


4 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

haha! Those are great pictures! I'd have a hard time believing that's the real santa too!! We're taking Britton to my dad's work party today to visit Santa...I wonder if he'll freak out so I can have one of those screaming child Santa pictures!!? Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

holy cow the boys look so grown up! Happy HOlidays girl!

Amanda said...

Those are so cute! Merry Christmas! Ellie and I are sitting here waiting for the other kids to wake up so we can open our presents...oh, the anticipation! And you're right. Nothing gets past Jack!

Amber Henrie said...

I love it - CUTE JACK!