So the other day I was playing Simon Says with David and Sam. David had played it before at school I guess but Sam was new to the game. I went first as Simon. I of course did all the actions even when I didn't say "Simon Says" and they fell for it.
Then it's David's turn. He gets this little smile on his face like "ahhh, finally it's my turn to tell mom what to do, the possibilities are endless"
He starts "Simon says jump" we all jump.
"Simon says pick your nose" Oh how he smiled at this one since I'm always telling my kids it's okay to pick your nose but not in front of people and either use a tissue or wash your hands. So imagine their joy when I lightly put my finger in my nose. Yes, you heard me I obeyed Simon. I may not be very competitive but I couldn't bale this early on the game. David and Sam giggle like crazy and the David gives his next command.
"Simon says eat your boogers" They both stare at me and I think this a good time to do the old switch the finger so it looks like you eat the booger. It works at first as they looked shocked but since my reaction didn't fall in line with the norm of me being totally grossed out by such stuff they knew something was amiss and my secret was out. So I lost anyway but it was so fun to see their little faces and hear their giggles.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sneaky little boy! ;)
lol, oh hillarious! I love that you and Mike get down and dirty with your boys...I need to do it more!
Are you looking for a site where you can practically find comfortable and good paying jobs, for professionals who can do jobs for you, for social network where you can share different insights to sincere people, for a private tutor who can help you attend successfully to your homework and a full time job? No worries www.usincerely.com have it all.
U sincerely offers you connection to your friends and other people worldwide that offers opportunities to diverse interest groups. U sincerely helps you find highly skilled professionals at the best possible price. You could as well look for a job that suits your qualifications.
U sincerely revolutionizes the conventional job seeking and hiring system. Now you can work online in the most flexible manner and gain unlimited access to skilled professionals.
To learn more about this promising site that will open your gate to success in career and social life, visit www.usincerely.com
Post a Comment