Yes, I did not have my camera handy at Jack's baptism. I know what kind of mother am I? Fortunately we had a Grammy and Pop pop there and Auntie Ains. This all took place in August. I think it's amazing how time flies. Wasn't it just yesterday he was a chubby little boy with almost white blond hair? He's grown so much and his personality is uniquely his. Jack is a good older brother. He's smart , sweet and has a funny and unique sense of humor. Sometimes I still get that uncontrollable urge to kiss his face right off. He even lets me sometimes. I'm proud of my Jack and have decided that 8 is definitely a great age. I really think that their understanding of things and the world they live in broadens at this age. I hope and pray that I can be the parent that he needs. I feel like a pretty lucky mom right now. Tuesday, January 5, 2010
eight is great!
Yes, I did not have my camera handy at Jack's baptism. I know what kind of mother am I? Fortunately we had a Grammy and Pop pop there and Auntie Ains. This all took place in August. I think it's amazing how time flies. Wasn't it just yesterday he was a chubby little boy with almost white blond hair? He's grown so much and his personality is uniquely his. Jack is a good older brother. He's smart , sweet and has a funny and unique sense of humor. Sometimes I still get that uncontrollable urge to kiss his face right off. He even lets me sometimes. I'm proud of my Jack and have decided that 8 is definitely a great age. I really think that their understanding of things and the world they live in broadens at this age. I hope and pray that I can be the parent that he needs. I feel like a pretty lucky mom right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eight is great!! What a cute pic!
I still owe Tammy pics from Cami's baptism. I'm really lagging behind these days. Haven't posted photos on facebook since Aug. :(
Post a Comment