Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ugggh!

Have you ever accidentally washed a pull-up before? Yeah, well me either until tonight. It's 1am and I just finished cleaning out my washing machine and shaking out all the clothes that were covered with whatever it is pull-ups are made of. Ew! Yuck! Lucky for David he's asleep cause I was pretty mad. He must have taken it off and left it in his pants and of course I somehow didn't notice. Granted I feel for the kid because he HATES that he even needs the things. I would too though. What to do, what to do?

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no! Well at least it wasn't a "poop-tastrophe!" Go have some chocolate my friend. (I have been up since 4:00 am eating chocolate chip cookies my mom send to me and only me!)

Brenda said...

Haha. Yeah, we've had a few of them go through the wash. Ugh is right. That gel stuff makes such a big mess! One hint for you - never put anything in the dryer unless you're sure you got all of it off or it will be even harder to get rid of.

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

Yes, I have washed a pull-up and it is completely nasty. Fortunately at the time Daylon was here to clean it out for me. If you find the great seceret for the night time wetting problem PLEASE pass it on. I have tried everything.

Kritta22 said...

Uuughhh!! I've washed a poopy diaper before! I'm sorry...that stuff is just nasty!

Erin said...

Unfortunately I've washed one before too. *gag*

We're still fighting the nightime wetting wtih my David too.

Danielle said...

happened here a couple of times!