Tuesday, February 9, 2010

35

So Mike isn't known for buying me the typical gifts for my birthday or at all for that matter. This year he took me to the range and then out to Indian food. We actually went with about 6 other couples and it was pretty fun. Not what I would have chosen for myself for my birthday but fun. I think one of the reasons I feel in love with Mike is cause he's so fun and plans stuff that I wouldn't normally plan to do. Makes life a bit more exciting.
Don't we look cool with our eye and ear protection? :) Since turning 35 last month I have noticed my aches a bit more. I made a comment before my birthday about being healthier
and more fit and Mike asked me if I really thought I'd be in better shape at 40 then at 34. I immediately responded with "of course" but then 35 came and I think those little pains were telling me different. I'd like to think though that I can be tough enough to kick my ridiculous sugar addiction and actually push myself in my exercise. We'll see. If I'm still blogging in 5 years I'll have to do a follow up. For now I'll just try to enjoy 35 as I am. :)

1 comment:

Amber Henrie said...

I like the Red coat and I'm glad that at least Mike took you out to Indian food. I just realized that I don't think I called you for your b-day. I didn't call David for his, or Tammy or JJ. Man, I've really got some repenting to do.