Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cousins-July

 Thought I'd thrown in some more random pictures from our trip to the lower 48 in July.  Katy has two adorable boys.  The top picture is David and Gabe dressed as mummies with sticks and dynamite.  My boys were thrilled with their toy weapon collection.  I must say that this dynamite was made by me. :)  So glad my gift is well used.
 Sam really liked seeing his cousin Gabe.  They both started school this year.  Cute boys!
 Little Max was so much fun.  I let him play with my hat a bit.  My goal was to get him to smile for me. He did too, but not quite like when his mommy plays with him.  I could tickle him and and he'd just look at me like "what do you think you are doing?" but when his mommy tickles him boy he is full of laughter.  So adorable. 
 I loved this shot cause I don't think we told them to hold hands but they were little buddies. 
Gabe is pretty strong and tough you know.
 I didn't realize this one was a bit fuzzy sorry.  He's happy though, look at that smile.
 My wonderful, beautiful sister.  I miss you. Thanks for putting up with us and for taking our piece o' crap car. ;)
Jack and Gabe.  I've no idea what Jack is doing.  Probably building a weapon of sorts. 

No comments: