Isn't this beautiful. I took this picture from our moving train. Lovely! Though the train was fun I don't really recommend doing it like we did. We got up about 5am to get to the train station and then rode there and were totally tired and got back pretty late that night. Want to say it was about 10:30pm. If I were to do it again I'd stay overnight. It was a great trip though.
We made a picture list of all the things we wanted to do this summer. One of those was ride the train another was to walk around on rocks by water. Here they are.
Jack
David
Sam
Another photo from a moving train
riding in the top of the viewing car, it was pretty fun
We finally saw Beluga whales. I've been trying to see them for three years now and it took a train ride to make it happen. It was so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment