Monday, January 31, 2011

back again

So my little goal of not eating treats for a week didn't go so well.  Yeah, I know, you're all shocked aren't you.  :)  That's life.  So back to the drawing board.  My new goal is to eat nothing after 7pm this whole week.  Sounds so much easier than not eating treats. 
baby steps

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

You are a superstar for even trying! I heart you Mary!

Carrilyne said...

I think that is a very realistic goal! I have been trying to do that too! I have been trying to skip all snacks actually... but usually after dinner I need a treat so I make a "healthy" treat and eat it before it gets too late!! You sound like you eat very healthy, Mary!! ( I have this yummy recipe for a healthy version of no bake cookies that is really good! But that might be because I always add extra chocolate chips and eat more than the serving size so I am pretty sure that cancels out the healthy part!) I just love reading your post and seeing pics of you guys!!