You didn't really want me to keep going with this week long goal did you?
Here I go anyway. I need to warn you that I didn't do so hot today and I didn't keep track very well but let's see what I can remember.
Woke up lazy cause it's Saturday ya know. Mike left to go snow machining and me and the boys did our own thing, meaning they played video games while I wrestled a broken sewing machine. Somewhere in that I ate a bowl of honey nut cheerios with 1% milk and a glass of water
at 11am I ate half a bowl of life cereal, just a scooby snack.
about 1pm I made lunch.
cup of homemade chicken noodle soup with a few saltines
1/2 a grilled cheese and turkey on whole wheat
about a cup of a strawberry blueberry smoothie with a little sugar added to it.
a few sun chips
2:30ishpm we all gear up and go out snow machining and end up at Hillberg. I head to the ladies room to come out and see that Mike bought everyone a hot chocolate. I couldn't not drink it, so I drank it and then I had a bite of a very tasteless soft pretzel with mustard.
home again-
Started to make dinner when I discovered a new place our annoying mouse has been (exterminator is coming on Monday!). As I'm busy cleaning and scouring my cupboards David sees all the stuff I'm pulling out onto the counters and asks if he can make us dinner. I say sure. (Just so you know the mouse only got into a thing of cup o noodles. This was the first invasion to our food area and I was mad! On the upside my cupboard is much more organized and freshly sanitized.)
David's dinner
toast with nutella and crushed up sugar cones on top and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. It was very pretty an he told me he gave me the smallest one to help me not eat too much sugar. :) so sweet. He also had Jack open up some mandarin oranges. That was it.
I made myself a toasted PB and J with a glass of milk when he wasn't looking. Hit the spot quite nicely.
David and Jack also made popcorn so I had some of that too.
And that was my Saturday eating! I know you can't wait to see what I eat tomorrow.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to keep going!
I stumbled across your blog when I clicked the "next blog" button. Glad to see that I am not the only person who blogs about what they eat :) Your blog is very cute!
Post a Comment