gooey chocolate pudding cake twice in the same week is not going to help my waist line, but it was so good. :)
FYI I hate thinking about being on a diet or regular exercise, that's why I avoid them. Once upon a time I enjoyed exercise but that was before I gained 30 or so pounds, now I don't like it so much.
I know, ya'll are sick of hearing me whine bout such silly things but if I can't blab to no one in particular out there in cyber space well then who the heck can I blab to? A woman's got to empty the contents of her purse and this is often where I do it.
Now for more info. you didn't really care to know. I got a couple of work out videos from the library again. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my library? it's the best.
I picked up a work out from the TV show Biggest Loser. Now, I've never seen the show and maybe I should, could be inspirational or something but I thought I'd give it a go. Started doing it yesterday and every few minutes my boys fought and I eventually gave up trying and sat down for a good ten minutes to hold a crying Sam who got kicked rather hard in the jewels. Poor kid.
The other video I'll have to give a go this week, it's by Sting's wife and features his music. Tell me fellow readers, what work out videos do you like? What do you recommend for a person who is a bit overweight and hasn't exercised regularly in a long time. OH and I'm not very coordinated either.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Denise Austin's Fat Blasting Yoga. Ha! Might bring back some fun memories though. I ran a half-marathon yesterday. I don't recommend it. Although I might feel differently had I trained for it. It actually was pretty cool though. But today...Ouch!
I have found that the only way I am ever consistant with excercise is when I do it with friends that hold me accountable. At this point in my life, it's walking while pushing a stroller. And if it doesn't happen while the rest of the kids are at school, it's not going to happen.
That cake sounds good! I'm in the same boat as you, I'd rather eat cake right now! ha!
Cake??? Can I have some?
No workout videos in my house to help. But I do say, if you move to a warmer weather, you lose those ak pounds.
I've put on a LOT of weight from my mastectomy/chemo/radiation routine this past year, so I understand how it is to want to lose weight but you have a hard time finding the time and/or energy. My Dad lost a lot of weight just walking. But if getting out is hard, try Leslie Sanson's walking videos. I have two. One is just 15 minutes, but if you use weights with it (just 2 lbs. in each hand). The other one I have is half an hour. It's walking, stepping side-to-side, using your arms. Not too hard. You should give it a try. If it's not at your library, or if it is and you like it, I got my videos at Target, pretty inexpensive.
Good luck!
Pam
Try Leslie Sanson's walking videos. I have 2, one is just 15 min. long and you can use 2 lb. weights if you want to. Good luck!
Post a Comment