What's a blog these days? Do people even read them anymore? Just get on facebook and write what you ate for lunch, that's the important stuff anyway right? Ok, maybe not but facebook is quick, easy and free. It has it's appeal.
So my life has been chaos these last couple months how about yours? I feel I'd need to write a book in order to give it all to you so you're just going to have to use your imagination as to what that book would contain. A little mystery, tragedy,romance, adventure? Maybe some of it all.
My goal is to get my life a bit closer to normal (whatever that is) and start doing things like posting on here more often. Let me know if you're still out there willing to read my ramblings.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think you should write a book. You're a great writer.
Hey Mary,
Sis. Schanz here.... I love being able to read peoples' thoughts :) you can check our blog out too if you want sweetchocolatepie3.blogspot.com
I'm here!
I will read :) It's fun to hear what you guys are up to!
i will read too! maybe not on the day, but i will read you!
I'll always read your ramblings!!
I'm still here!
I'm out here, and obviously not talking to you near enough!
Post a Comment