Friday, May 18, 2012
once upon a time
I wrote a bit more frequently on this here blog. Yes, I've become a bit lazy in this area and part of me thinks, Who even looks at blogs anymore, truth is lots of people do. Pinterest is full of things people post on their blogs. I'm not a pinterest addict by any means but I occasionally hop on and look at what everyone else is pinning. I need to add a pin of my own. I found a blog http://youcraftmeup.blogspot.com/2010/07/pvc-pipe-bow-and-arrows.html and it showed me how to make bows/arrows from PVC pipe. We made them today and they were so much fun. Did I take any pictures to show any of you who may still check this old blog? No, sorry but they are awesome. Maybe I'll dust off the camera and take some shots of my boys using them. Summer has begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These look pretty fun. I think I will have to add them to our summer bucket list :) How are you guys?
Post a Comment