On my mission I began to drink a cup of herbal tea before bed time. It was a time where the sisters in the apartment would sit down and reflect on our day or just be silly. We had so many good times and I've always enjoyed herbal tea. Since we've moved to Alaska I've been having a little tea time by myself (Mike isn't into tea). Tonight I finished up the last of the "Sleepy Time" tea and thought I'd share the quote on the box.
" What lies before us and what lies beyond are tiny compared to what lies within us."
-Henry David Thoreau
Something to think about today. :) Aren't we all just great? I just finished reading my lesson plan, again, for church tomorrow. I teach the 14-18 year old class. They can be a bit much. I try to be positive and some days are better then others. Last week was difficult but after reading my lesson again, I'm pumped for class. We shall see if they eat me alive or not. ;) Any tips out there on successfully teaching this age group are definitely welcome. :)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment