Yeah, My computer is cooperating with me. :) I have had so many moments recently that I have thought to blog about and now they have all fled. So perhaps I'll just do some random rambling.
Yesterday was Mike's Airmen Leadership graduation. It was interesting. I had to get all fancied up. I borrowed a dress from a friend and tried to do an updo. (I could have used my good old friend LeAndrea for that:). My hair is so heavy it just wasn't working. THen I tried to do my make-up. I wanted those smoky sexy eyes. Ha I only had black eye liner (which I just bought) and some purple eye-shadow ( wrong color ordered). I looked like I came from the 80's. It was pretty funny. It made me remember in college when I went to the only other fancy dance I've ever been too, and my roomates made this huge fuss over me trying to teach me how to do hair and make-up. I didn't go with the purple eyes. I ended up with some much better eye shadow and I think I looked normal. I'll have to down load a picture for you to see. I don't know where the camera is though. :) hmmm.
The event was interesting and my husband won two separate awards for academics. He's smart no doubt but usually a big smartalic (sp?) It sounds like he kept the class exciting. It was actually fun to hear his briefings and see him get ready for all the stuff he had to do.
Now my brain has left me and others are demanding my attention. I promise to write a more interesting post next time. :)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have LOVED to help you with your up do! And the purple eye shadow sounds like fun to me. I've been wearing super sparkly silver lately. Anything to distract from the giant belly poking out in front of me. I probably need a pedicure but I haven't seen my toes in weeks. Only 8 more to go. I'm glad you posted again. You should do it more often. I love to hear what you're up to!
I'll try to be better. Sometimes I dont' think anyone reads so I don't feel like writing and then sometimes I have a million things to write but my computer won't cooperate. I love hearing from you too and I know you look hot even with a big belly. You always look good!
Post a Comment