I meant to give the info. on the book too.
A Perfect Mess
THE HIDDEN BENEFITS OF DISORDER
How crammed closets, cluttered offices, and on-the-fly planning make the world a better place
Authors- Eric Abrahamson and David H. Freedman
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that quote. My life is always fairly chaotic and our house is well come and go most of the time. But sometimes that is what makes things feel like home.
Loved this blogg! I read some of the quotes to JAred. He doesn't always approve of my house cleaning(or not cleaning) methods. Mary thanks for always leaving me cute comments! Last time we talked about camping you said you haven't braved the snow yet. So are you guys going to now!! Is there always snow there?? That is one thing I would never do because I hate to be cold... I can't wait to hear how it goes if you do, maybe it's not so bad.
Oh you have just made my day...My life is chronically cluttered! I am going to buy this one and start to realize that I'm normal and even if my neighbors really do think I'm a nut-case. It's not any of my business what they think.
At least I'll be able to be creative right!
I NEED this book. I will get it soon!
People always say that the Lord loves order, but take a look around, a field of wild flowers is enough to convince me that He enjoys the "perfect mess" too!
Post a Comment