
This is a picture from our adventurous journey to AK. We stopped in Utah and visited some old friends. David then 4years old, our friend Indy, Jack 6, Sam almost 3. It was so fun to see them again. It made me want to stay a while. Jack will still say that Indy is his friend, they were two when we left. Sam enjoyed a blue soda another neighbor gave him. Cute kid.

4 comments:
Love Sam's blue lips. That's cute that Jack remembers his friends. When we left Kansas the girls sort of left their friends. They can't remember any of them and they were 2 & 4.
Now wait! Are you in UT right now?
No, we were there in October. We were hesitant to tell anyone as we had a time schedule to keep and Mike has lots of family out there too. We actually didn't see but one Uncle of his so we stopped by Provo and saw my brother and drove through the old neighborhood.
Mary! We look so happy in that picture and so do the kids! I looked at that picture and thought, Wow, I look skinny! I'm definitely not skinny right now! Thanks for putting that memory up on your blog. But I love reading your blog!! You have really interesting thoughts that you can turn into blogs I love that!
Post a Comment