Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few of my favorite things

My weaknesses. Mmmmm. Nothing like hiding from the kids to eat some of these yummy treats. I've never been a huge chip fan . . . until recently. I've fallen in love with Kettle chips, all the flavors are pretty good but I love the Sea Salt and Vinegar. So tangy and crispy. The bag's motto rings true " A Natural Obsession" Yes, they are.

On to my other obsession, Dark Chocolate. Yes, those Special Dark Hershey Bars will satisfy a craving but man do I like these fancy bars too. If you've never tried the Green and Black's it's a must and the Santander is also a lovely melody in the mouth. Just thought I'd share some of my favorite things.

Perhaps next time I manage to get on here I'll write something more meaningful but for now this is it.

1 comment:

mags said...

mmmmmm nothing like a good dark chocolate. i'm going to buy a green and black's asap.