Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Something Deep and Meaningful

That's what I'd like to write today but it probably won't happen. My mind is tired and I've been wasting time looking at Good reads trying to find some new books to occupy more of my time. I do this so that I can rightly avoid the things I should be doing like finishing projects and organizing. I always tell myself that I'm going to do some really good organizing when Mike's gone but then I take all this time to selfishly watch chic flicks at night or read or waste it on the computer. Well I did write a three page journal entry. I realized it's been over a year since I've done that.

The highlights of today could be . . .
cleaning my house only to have a huge ship with every pillow and blanket in the house pulled out into the dining/living room area.
or it could be scrubbing my stove top and hand scrubbing my floor. It was pretty gross.
or it could be finding out David stood at the top of the pirate ship playground equipment and peed. Arrgh!!!! Big trouble. I'm thinking of making him go back tomorrow with a bucket of soapy water to scrub it.
or snuggling Sam as he coughs-he's getting sick
or video chatting with my husband
or hanging out with cool people from church at the park for some good food. Every one needs a little grown up time.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Oh David! You have to wait until you are in college to do that!