Monday, February 16, 2009

Roxlan!

So I've been a bit busy lately and have neglected my blog. Sorry, Sorry. Any way I seem to always think of these things either funny, or deep or just random thoughts that I'd like to write down and then I sit down here and forget them. It's truly a shame because you'd have had lots of reading from me had I had the time. Well here's one anyway.

Mike has a computer downstairs in the kids toy room. It has some music on it and the kids have now discovered how to use it. They are really feeling big if they turn on music. The Police is on there and well they have taken quite a liking to two songs especially. "I'm sending out an S.O. S" except they change all the words. The one I hear my kids trying to sing most is "Roxanne" So my Sam will be walking around the house singing "Rooooooooxlaaan you don't have to put on the red light" You really should hear him sing it because it's so funny. They did ask me "mom why does she put on a red light?" My response is "maybe she doesn't have a green or purple one" They don't really need to know what that means just yet do they? I feel a little bad that they are going around singing that but then I'm reminded that the kids at school sing and say much worse.

1 comment:

lelu said...

Don't you love it when your kids love the same music you love. Caveman had recently taken a liking to the Cure. I'm so proud.:)Pictures of You is his favorite. I love that kid!