Sunday, March 22, 2009

Deep Conversation

My husband read "The Five Love Languages" Book a few years back. I didn't read it until we moved here. After reading it I told him he had me all wrong, he said that my love language was hearing praise, words, nice complements, which I do like but don't feel it's my love language. I've been telling him that it's really quality time through conversation. Basically I like to talk. I was thinking about this recently as we sat down to lunch and I listened to the conversation that came up. This is best to my memory but you'll get the idea.




Jack- "You can't kill Darth Mall"

Sam- "If I saw Darth Mall I would just punch him in the face cause I'm so strong"

David-"No way you can't kill Darth Mall by punching him, you need a light saber"

Jack- "Darth Mall is already dead that's why you can't kill him"

Me-" He's not real it's just a movie"

Jack- "remember when you guys left me all alone and I was watching it and I freaked out and was screaming" (We had walked outside at a friends house and realized pretty quick he was alone,oops)

Me-"yeah sorry"

Sam-"I would chop off Darth Mall's head with my sword"

Jack-" Sam you can't kill him"

Mike-"Only a Jedi can kill Darth Mall"

David-"Yeah, only Jedi's can kill him"

Sam-"That's okay cause I'm so big I could just get Monkey Bob to give me his powers and I could kill him"

Me- "He's not real but can we put bad guys in jail instead of killing them? "


Some nice quality time through conversation wouldn't you say? :)


1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Gosh I love those boys of yours!

What a great convo?!

Henri boys for Presidents!